Boot Camp and LEVEL 11.1 – Thailand 2023
Dear HUESA Family,
How long have we not been together for the Lunar New Year? The happy and loving moments of the recent August summer camp have unleased in each of us hidden potentials. Get ready, to create festivals of love and happiness together this New Year. So that once again we have the opportunity to share, to rejoice, to be ourselves in the space of pure loving energy.
2023 has arrived, Cô Theresa is always there to welcome new humanity. Cô will be with all of you to create a loving energy space in Boot Camp program to welcome the Lunar New Year. Our first special Seminar of 2023, LEVEL 11.1 will be held immediately after the Boot camp.
Both programs will be held in Shambala Thailand, details are as follows:
I. FIRST PROGRAM: Boot Camp – Thailand 2023 – “CREATING A SPACE OF PURE LOVE”
1. Time: from January 21 to January 24, 2023 (you must be in Shambala Thailand on January 20, 2023 and not leave before January 24, 2022)
2. Location: Shamballa Wellness Resort, Phetchaburi, Thailand
3. Eligibility: Everyone is welcome.
4. Participation fee:
– For members 13 years old and above: US$400 per person.
– For children from 5 to 12 years old: US$250 per person.
– For children from 4 years old and under: Free of charge
***Cost includes: Boot Camp fee, Food/accommodation fee from the night of 20/01/2023 to the night of 24/01/2023 – Excluding airport transfer costs.
*** In case of attending Boot Camp but arriving before the night of 20/01/2023 or staying additional nights from 25/01/2023, you will be charged 30 USD/ Person / Day.
*** The above cost applies for rooms for 4 people.
*** Children share bed with their parents.
5. Airport transfer cost: Expected 40USD/person/ 2-way. (Details of airport transfer costs will be announced later)
Fees for the Boot Camp program will be collected in USD in Thailand.
II. SECOND PROGRAM: LEVEL 11.1 SEMINAR
1.Time: January 26th to 28th , 2023
2. Eligibility: Students from L8 and above, students who attended 8 Modules or recent 6 Weeks Course
3. Tuition: AUD 550 (Students register and pay via WellneSSera website. Tuition will only be paid in cash via PayPal or international payment card. DO NOT accept payments in eSa points)
4.Location: Level 11.1 will be held through ZOOM and onsite at Shambala Thailand (Time will be announced later)
5. Cost of accommodation: 30USD/person/day.
Accommodation fees will be collected in USD in Thailand.
6. Airport transfer cost: Expected 40USD/person/ 2-way. (Details of airport transfer costs will be announced later)
– Registration period: Renewal of registration until January 23, 2023
– Register and tuition payment: for those will connect through Zoom will be on the WellneSSera website.
For Vietnamese students attending directly in Thailand will pay tuition by cash before January 23, and international students attending directly in Thailand will pay by cash in Thailand.
With love and light,